Practising expressions and making my children all sad and desperate.
Three of these are new to you but have been with me for a looooong loooooong time
1. Ted (Digimon Skyline): Sometimes he can't help being pesimistic. After all, he's lost in a different world and, despite all the friends he's made there, he wants to go back home. And then, there's the mistery about his sister Emily. Is she still alive?
2. Erian (LOTR/Middle Earth): Being a human raised by elves is not easy. If there's a magic strong enought to make her become one of them, why should she give it up? For the sake of a friend, of course.
3. Libby (Harry Potter/Hogwarts): Why can't she be as clever as her friends. For once in her life she cares about her studies and fails. Is it worth the effort?
4. Sofía (Doctor Who): Six years have happened since the last time she saw the Doctor. Six years she's spent looking for him. One day she realizes she's not living her own life. And it's very unlikely she'll meet the Doctor again.
5. Dilis (LOTR/ Middle Earth): Even the toughest dwarf lady's heart can be broken. Hers is. She wants to forget him. Or at least, learn to live with this pain. And to do so, she has to be away from him. Or else, she'll hurt him really bad.
6. Nick (Doctor Who): What did just happen? What was that flash light? Where is he? What is this place? He's alone, he's scared... if only he could scream for help...
Well, of course this is on tumblr too
Admire my Ikea duvet cover.